Dear Humans of Pulaski County,
Please help me find my brother, Rosco! He’s been missing from near the Braun Corporation since Monday, December 12. (We were also seen near 300 North and 100 West.)
Rosco and I have been together since we were born and I can’t bear being with out him. He looks just like me only his nose is blacker than mine. When last seen, he was wearing a bright red collar. We weigh about 80 pounds and are very friendly.
I’m safe and warm now, but missing him so much that I won’t eat or interact with others. Please call PAC at 574-946-0265 or 574-595-0592 with any information. If you’ve found my beautiful brother, please call and let humans know he’s safe.
Wishing you Happy Holidays and praying you will help me find my brother to fill my Christmas wish.
God Bless Us All
PS (They can even help with his food and adoption fees if you’ve fallen in love with him. If so, would you please consider taking me too? PAC was looking for a home where we could be together forever with someone who had lots of love and room for us to be outside safely. )
8AM TO 2PM TUESDAY THRU SATURDAY,
ANY TIME BY APPOINTMENT: 574-946-0265
IF YOU HAVEN’T TAKEN A MOMENT TO ORDER FOOD &/OR ICE-CREAM FROM SCHWAN’S IN OUR CURRENT FUNDRAISER PLEASE DO SO NOW!! The campaign will provide a 20% rebate until August 25 – then the rebate goes down to 5% Thank you for your consideration!!
Directions can be found under the DONATE tab – Fundraisers.
- PAC will provide returnable live trap(s) upon request/availability
- Assistance is for FERAL (not domestic) animals
- Certificate(s) will be available at DAVIS VETERINARY SERVICE, Winamac
- Spay/neuter at NO cost to participant
- Participants will be responsible for
- Scheduling surgery (574-946-6344)
- Delivery (8:30 – 9:00 AM)
- Pick Up (2:00-4:00 PM)
- Safe care and release AFTER surgery
- water/limited food
- secure overnight confinemenet
- animal release
- Returning trap(s) to PAC or PAC Personnel
We appreciate your support and would like your assistance in spreading the word about this opportunity. Please call 574-946-0265 for additional information,